Welcome to The Wright Movement
Your one-stop for all things strength and cardio related!
A system that allows you to pick your program based on your goals, experience level, and the time you have each week to train.
Train on YOUR terms
The group and personalized coaching options are perfect for anyone:
1. With at least six (6) months of experience, (recommended, not required) with a barbell. ALL movements can be replaced with dumbbells or kettlebells.
2. Who wants a results drive, scientific strength training approach to help them get stronger and gain muscle.
3. Who wants to improve their deadlift, squat, pull-ups, and pressing movements.
4. Who wants to show up and lift without stressing over designing their program.
5. Who wants open and honest education and communication to help them find success.
Build + Condition
The Build + Condition app-based group coaching program is an excellent, realistic, and safe option for those who want an adjustable strength training program done at a self-progressed pace. You have two upper/lower splits per week, one full-body lift, one HIIT conditioning day, and one metcon day. Each split can take as little as 45 minutes up to 1-1.5 hours, depending on the number of sets you choose and the length of rest periods in between sets.
Functional Fitness 30
Suppose you love taking group classes (yoga, Pilates, Barre) and want to pair them with resistance training. Or you may have limited access to equipment or a gym. In that case, the Functional Fitness app-based group coaching program is the perfect option! This option has three (3) weekly lifts: upper body, lower body, and one full body, designed to be completed within 30-45 minutes.
Personalized Training + Coaching
App-based personalized training + coaching is available for anyone who prefers a 100% customized program with your specific strength, conditioning, and muscle goals in mind. This option provides elite-level coaching for anyone who wants extra support and feedback. This includes a minimum 3-month commitment, a new training block every 4-6 weeks (depending on goals), weekly check-ins, a focus on nutrition to fuel your workouts, behavior change, and form analysis feedback.
Begin + Begin Again